Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome to Kitchen Chat!

Hi There

Thank you for stopping by. I love food, more precisely I love healthy, nutrient rich, good for you food. Why you ask? Well I am also a personal trainer and my views of food are this... Food should provide you with clean, pure energy, it should build and maintain your muscles and bones, and keep you feeling full and satiated all day.
I started this blog as a way to communicate, inspire and educate. I believe in a clean diet, not alot of processed foods laden with unhealthy fats and sugar that just weigh you down, fatten you up and not to mention make you feel terrible. My thoughts on food are simple, clean foods in their natural state, lean proteins, complex carbohydrates (No, carbs are not your enemy), fruits, vegetables and healthy fats. I hope you continue to visit as Kitchen Chat continues to grow and I look forward to providing you with healthy, fit recipes and articles.
Yours in Fitness
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment